An attractive career opportunity for an accomplished, industry-experienced Data Science leader to join a leading Advanced Analytics & Data Science consultancy in Oslo.
As they continue to grow out their advanced analytics and AI function, we are seeking a leader to strategise, lead and drive the team’s function on engaging projects with enterprise clients across a variety of industries.
You will be responsible for both on-the-ground projects and engagements in addition to senior manager responsibilities including: team strategy, recruitment, mentorship, and budget focus.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will have a direct line to the senior-most management, providing you support and sponsorship as you continue to grow your team and function while not impeding on your autonomy.
If you possess the below listed skills/experience, I’d like to speak with you as soon as possible.
Required skills and experience
· Proven industry working experience, ideally in a consulting capacity
· Outstanding machine learning model development skills
· Strong programming capability in either Python, R (or similar)
· Educational background in Mathematics, Statistics (or similar)
· Proven management/team lead experience
· Experience in presenting to, advising, and negotiating at CxO level
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with particular fluency in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
· EU citizen, and able to travel across Europe
If you feel you have the requisite skills, I would love to hear from you directly to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please call me on the number below.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
DDI: +44 (0) 1273 311266
Mob: +44 (0) 7784 284949