Quotacom are proudly partnered with one of Austria’s leading financial institutions and are eagerly seeking a Chief Digital Strategist to develop a comprehensive digital strategy with focus on big data management, data storage, and advanced analytics solutions.
As the Chief Digital Strategist, you will be reporting into the C-suite and working closely with the business decision makers to understand business objectives over the long-term, while also in close collaboration with technical teams to scope the current infrastructure.
Based on you findings, you will be developing comprehensive strategy for a selection of large scale implementation projects (some in parallel with others), and oversee implementation. You will be working both with on-site technical teams as well as system integrator consultancies.
This is a fixed-term engagement of at least 6 months, however likely to extend beyond this.
If you possess the following skills and expertise, I’d like to speak with you as soon as possible:
· Strong technical understanding of big data, open source technologies (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
· Project management expertise leading teams on IoT-focussed projects
· Previous experience working in close collaboration with Data Scientists, leading engagements for machine learning capabilities
· Proven experience in scoping and developing complex digital transformation programs at scale
· Competent working across c-suite business decision makers while equally with technical stakeholders
· Experience in providing thought leadership, and driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge the “status quo”
· Highly effective written and oral communication and influencing skills. Fluent German language skills are essential
If you feel you have the requisite skills, I would love to hear from you directly to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please call me on the number below.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
DDI: +44 (0) 1273 311266
Mob: +44 (0) 7784 284949